Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add students to my roster?
- You can add students at any time by giving them your teacher linking code to enter, or by having them take one of your quizzes with an access code. See more details in the Linking Students to Your Roster article.
Can I give a quiz to additional students?
- A quiz can be given to additional students from its results page. You can scroll to the bottom and click “Give This Quiz to More Students”. See more details in the Giving a Quiz to Additional Students article.
How do I change my password?
- If you want to update your password, login and click on the arrow in the header by your name. Then click My Account. Here you will see a few options including one to change your password. If you have forgotten your password and can’t log in, please click the link on the login page that says “Forgot your password?” and proceed through the recovery process.
How can I look up students’ usernames and passwords?
- Teachers can view student usernames and passwords at any time by clicking Students in the left side menu and then clicking View All of My Students. On this page they will see name tags with students’ names, and usernames and passwords at the top. You can also print this page out to handout name cards to the students by clicking the PDF icon. Find more details here.
Can teachers give out trophies?
- Teachers cannot give out trophies, the system makes life easier by doing this automatically! To learn more about the available trophies and see how they are earned, check out Viewing Student Trophies.
Why won’t questions advance for students on a teacher led quiz?
- Once in a while if the connection gets weak, a question may not advance automatically. If this is the case just refresh your browser screen. That should fix the issue immediately!
How can I sign up for an account?
- If you are a teacher or student, please go to app.kandoolu.com, click Sign Up, and follow the on screen instructions.