Global Quizzes contains all quizzes in Kandoolu that teachers have chosen to share with their peers. You can search the Global Quiz bank to find ones to use with your class, and you can also share quizzes you've built!
Accessing/Searching the Global Quiz Bank
1. To access or search for a Global Quiz, click on (a) Global Quizzes in the Dashboard. The level and subject are mandatory fields to complete your search. These categories will result in the widest search of Global Quizzes. Choose from the (b) drop down box for level that includes grades Kindergarten through 8th along with Algebra 1 & 2 and Geometry. Next choose from the (c) drop down box for subject that includes Math, ELA Grammar, ELA Reading, Science, and Social Studies. You can skip to Step 4 if you do not wish to further narrow your search.
2. To narrow your search for Global Quizzes, you have the option to choose quizzes with a certain (a) minimum or maximum number of questions, (b) quizzes with or without resources, (c) keyword. You can skip to Step 4 if you do not wish to further narrow your search.
3. To further narrow your search, you have the option to (a) Select a reporting category (that will relate to the subject chosen) which will then open a drop down box if you wish to (b) Select an assessment anchor (that will relate to the subject chosen).
(Note: Step 2 does not need to be completed in order to make the reporting category and assessment anchor choices.)
4. Once you have entered the search criteria and are ready to access the Global Quizzes, click on See Quizzes.
5. Once you have clicked on See Quizzes, a page will open with all Global Quizzes that match your search. You can then click on View Details to see the quiz or Add To My Quizzes to store the quiz on your My Quizzes page.
Sharing Your Own Quizzes Globally
You can make your own quizzes available to other teachers by sharing it in Global Quizzes. You can share old quizzes and new ones with one easy step.
1. Sharing a New Quiz: To share a quiz that you are in the process of developing, check the box to Share this quiz in Global Quizzes once you reach the Review your Quiz page. (Refer to Creating a New Quiz for further steps in setting up a new quiz)
2. Sharing an Old Quiz: To share a quiz that you have completed in the past, locate the quiz you wish to share and click View Details. This will open a page that allows you to click on Share this quiz in Global Quizzes and it will automatically be saved to the Global Quizzes.